- Specific national and regional standards and regulations which concern the installation and operation of commercial cooking appliances must be complied with.
- Incorrect installation, servicing, maintenance, cleaning or modifications to the appliance may result in damage, injury or death.
- Read these operating instructions carefully before you start to use the unit.
- This appliance must only be used to cook food in catering establishments. All other uses are counter to the intended purpose, and may be dangerous.
- It must not be used to cook food containing flammable materials (such as food with alcohol). Substances with a low flash point can ignite spontaneously - risk of fire.
- Cleaning and descaling products and the associated accessories must only be used for the purposes described in this manual. All other uses are counter to the intended purpose, and may be dangerous.
- In case of damage to the glass plate, please replace the entire plate immediately.
We would be delighted to answer any questions about our products and RATIONAL.1800 035 327 Callback service Contact us
If you have any application questions, you can call upon the experience of our RATIONAL master chefs 365 days a year.
VarioCookingCenter®1300 663 864
SelfCookingCenter® and CombiMaster® Plus1300 663 864 Contact us
Test our products free of charge.Your free test drive.