Safety instructions during use.
- With containers filled with liquid or food that liquefies during cooking, use only racks at levels where the user can see into the containers inside the unit easily—burn hazard! An instructional sticker is included with the unit.
- Always open the cooking cabinet door very slowly (hot steam)—burn hazard!
- Always use heat-protective clothing when touching accessories or other objects inside the hot cooking cabinet—burn hazard!
- The outer temperature of the unit may be above 60 °C, so only touch the controls on the unit—burn hazard!
- The hand shower and the water coming out of it may be hot—burn hazard!
- Cool Down mode—Activate the Cool Down function only with the air baffle properly locked—risk of injury!
- Do not reach into the fan impeller—risk of injury!
- Cleaning—aggressive chemical agents—chemical burn hazard! Make sure to wear appropriate protective clothing, goggles, gloves, and face protection when cleaning.
- Be sure to follow the safety instructions in the chapter entitled “Cleaning / Efficient CareControl”.
- Never store flammable or combustible materials near the unit—fire hazard!
- Activate the parking brakes on mobile units and mobile oven racks when they are not being moved. Failing to do so could cause them to roll away on uneven surfaces—risk of injury!
- Always use the container lock when moving mobile oven racks. Always cover containers that contain liquid to prevent hot liquid from spilling—burn hazard!
- The trolley must be properly secured to the unit when loading or removing the mobile plate rack or mobile oven rack—risk of injury.
- Mobile plate racks, mobile oven racks, trolleys, and units mounted on castors may tip over when rolled across an inclined surface or a threshold—risk of injury!
For additional information, please contact us at:(888) 320-7274 Callback service Contact us
If you have any application questions, you can call upon the experience of our RATIONAL master chefs 365 days a year.866-306-CHEF (2433) Contact us
You will find your RATIONAL dealer in its vicinity when you either type in your postal code or your city.
Please enter your location:
Our professional and responsive network of RATIONAL Service Partners are here to support you. Find your local RATIONAL Service Partner:Contact us