Data privacy statement.
We at RATIONAL AG are pleased to have you visiting this web page. We take protection of your personal data very seriously, and comply strictly with the provisions of the current data protection laws. In context of the data storage taking place here, insofar as personal information is collected, stored or processed on our systems and/or databases for purposes of granting a 24-month guarantee, this data shall under no circumstances be sold or otherwise provided to third parties for commercial purposes.
Any information you submit to us through the forms on this page shall only be used for the purpose specified. You may revoke your consent to the storage of this data (for example, your email address) or its usage at any time, now or in the future. Under no circumstances shall so-called third party usage take place.
Right to information:
Your trust is very important to us. You have the right to information as to the personal data stored on you, the source and recipient of this data, and the purpose served in processing this data on RATIONAL systems and/or on those of contracted partner companies.
The RATIONAL AG data protection officer will provide you with information regarding the data stored upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
General terms and conditions of use:
Responsibility for all information, data, text, photos, messages or other materials published or transmitted within ConnectedCooking by members lies exclusively with the ConnectedCooking members from whom this content originated. RATIONAL does not monitor content that members disseminate through ConnectedCooking, and thus assumes no liability for the accuracy, appropriateness or quality of such content.
Members are forbidden from doing the following in context of using ConnectedCooking:
1. Publishing data, text, images, files, links, or other content considered unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, or in any other way objectionable in the opinion of ConnectedCooking;
2. Misrepresenting their own identities within ConnectedCooking, for example, by falsely claiming to be an employee of RATIONAL AG or making false claims regarding their relationships to such persons.
3. Submitting, publishing, or otherwise transmitting material that contains software viruses or other information, files or programmes that are designed to or able to disrupt, destroy or hinder the functionality of computer software/hardware or telecommunications equipment;
4. Collecting or storing other users’ personal data.
5. Submitting, publishing, or otherwise transmitting unsolicited advertising, mass e-mails or other advertisements.
6. Submitting, publishing, or otherwise transmitting content that violates the rights of third parties, in particular patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. Should you discover material that violates these guidelines or the RATIONAL AG General Terms and Conditions, please notify us through the menu item labelled “Report abuse”.
ConnectedCooking users have the option of submitting their own content (recipes, images, text, etc.). When creating and using such content, users undertake to observe all applicable laws (e.g., criminal, competition, and youth protection laws) and not to violate the rights of others (e.g., name rights, trademark rights, copyrights or data protection rights).
1. Users grant RATIONAL unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable usage rights to the content they submit, in particular recipes and photos, and waive their rights to authorship designation in accordance with Section 13 of the Copyright Act.
2. RATIONAL is authorised to use the content in printed and electronic form, translate it, commercialise it, modify it, delete it, or allow third parties to use it.
3. If a user is not the sole copyright holder of the works he or she submits, especially the photos, the user declares that he or she has obtained relevant usage rights from the copyright holder and is authorised to confer these rights onto RATIONAL within the meaning of this paragraph. In cases where copyright and usage rights are separate, the user guarantees that the copyright holder has waived his or her right to authorship designation.
4. The rights to be transferred to RATIONAL include, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, and communication to the public, especially publication rights. Granting of these rights also includes granting RATIONAL the right to integrate the submitted content into other RATIONAL online content in any form, and the right to make use of this content for advertising purposes.
5. RATIONAL is authorised to block access to specific content at any time, e.g., in cases where said content is suspected of violating applicable laws or the rights of third parties.
6. The recipes published in ConnectedCooking are solely provided for general information purposes and do not constitute nutritional advice. It is users’ responsibility to check recipes from a nutritional standpoint before using them, and if necessary to seek out professional or medical advice, which RATIONAL cannot provide or replace.
Limitation of liability:
This website may also contain links to pages published by third parties. RATIONAL accepts no responsibility for the content of such pages, as RATIONAL has no influence on their structure or contents.
As such, RATIONAL can make no guarantees as to the timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided on those pages, and does not claim the contents of these pages as its own. RATIONAL assumes no liability for damage or injuries resulting from the usage of such information; users of such information do so at their own risk.
Data privacy statement:
We at RATIONAL AG are pleased to have you visiting this web page, and we thank you for your interest in our products. We take protection of your personal data very seriously, and comply strictly with the provisions of data protection laws. Insofar as personal data is collected, it shall not under any circumstances be sold or otherwise provided to third parties for commercial purposes.
The following statement provides an overview of how we ensure this protection, and explains which types of data we collect for which purposes.
1. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and that make it possible to analyse your usage of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your usage of the website, to compile website activity reports for the website operators, and to provide additional services related to website usage and Internet usage. Google may also pass this information onto third parties if this is required by law, or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You may prevent cookies from being installed on your computer by adjusting the relevant settings on your browser; however, this may result in you being unable to use all the features of this website to their full extent.
Consent to the use of Google Analytics in context of this teleservice is granted through the user declaration of consent created by Rational AG, in accordance with Section 3 Paragraph I in conjunction with Section 4 Paragraph II of the Teleservices Data Protection Act (TDDSG).
2. Data processing on this website
RATIONAL AG automatically collects information that your browser transmits to us and stores it in its server log files. They are:
- Browser type / version
- Operating system in use
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Host name of the computer accessing the website (IP address)
- Time of server request.
In principle, this data is not personal to RATIONAL AG. Data on static IP addresses whose association to a specific person can be identified is not handled differently by RATIONAL AG. This data is not linked to data from other sources or databases.
These pages use so-called cookies in several places. These cookies help us provide you with a more individualised browsing experience. Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer, stored by your browser. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
The cookies we use are known as “session cookies”, which are not saved past the duration of the individual connection session, as well as other cookies that remain saved after the individual session ends, and which can be deleted after use.
If you wish to receive the newsletter advertised on our website, you will need to provide a valid e-mail address along with information that allows us to confirm that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and/or that the owner of that email address agrees to receive the newsletter. No additional data is collected. You may, at any time, revoke your consent to the storage of this data or your email address, or to the usage of this email address to send the newsletter.
The information you submit to us through the forms provided on the website shall only be used for the purpose specified. You may revoke your consent to the storage or usage of this data or your email address at any time. Under no circumstances shall the data we collect be sold or otherwise provided to third parties for commercial purposes.
6. Right to information
Your trust is important to us. You have, at all times, the right to receive information as to the personal data stored on you, the source and recipient of this data, and the purpose served in processing this data. RATIONAL AG will provide you with information regarding the data stored upon request (email@example.com).
ConnectedCooking Declaration of Consent:
The “ConnectedCooking” Internet portal is a tele-service as defined in the Teleservices Act (TDG).
As such, the relevant statutory provisions are derived from the
- Teleservices Act (TDG), and from a data-privacy perspective, the
- Teleservice Data Protection Act (TDDSG)
Declaration of Consent:
I hereby declare that the personal information I have voluntarily provided may be collected, processed and used for purposes of providing the teleservice specified. RATIONAL AG excludes the possibility of any commercial usage of this data going above and beyond this usage. I hereby also consent to the transmission of my IP address to Google Inc. USA for purposes of evaluation by the Google Analytics web analysis service. Under no circumstances shall Google match this data to other data.
Note by the service provider - RATIONAL AG
In accordance with Section 4 Paragraph 3 of the TDDSG, RATIONAL hereby states that users may, at any time, exercise the right to revoke their consent effective from that point onward.